How to become a member
- The person has to apply on a prescribed form available in the club office as well as on the club website.
- The application form shall be sponsored by a permanent member of the club with a standing as a member for a period not less than 5 years and second by another member equal standing of the club and is to be supported by three other permanent members of more than one year’s standing of the club provided none of such members is in arrears exceeding limit.
- Every applicant for enrollment as permanent member shall be accompanied by a receipt of admission fee as prescribed.
- The membership of the Club shall be restricted to:
- Gazetted officers, in service or retired, of the Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Gazetted and Commissioned Officers, in service or retired, of the Union of India or any State in India.
Senior Executives/ Officials of Public Sector Undertakings owned/ controlled by Central or State Governments as may be notified by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- Provided that in case of Nationalized Banks, no officers below the rank of Senior Branch Manager/ Chief Manager; in case of insurance Companies and State/ Centre owned corporations no officer below the rank of Divisional Manager; and in case of other Banks, no officer below the rank of Dy. General Manager shall be considered for admission in this category.
- Non official’s individuals of good social position and their families. The person should be at least graduate and an income tax payee.
- The spouse of the candidate shall have to be a graduate.